Music Misfit Is Born

IT IS ALIVE!!!!!....

Welcome to my little blog! I shall be using this blog to review, promote, show off some interviews and help musicians get themselves out there.

I will mostly be focused on the rock, punk and metal scene, however may indulge into other forms of music as I go along.

I am based in Scotland, UK but I would love to promote and review music from all around the world, so if you have some local music in your area that you would like me to promote/review then please email me at musicmisfit.application@gmail.com 

Along with this I shall be attending as many local gigs as I can (once the world calms down) and will share my photos, experience and their social links so you can all enjoy them as much as I am sure I will. Again I will hopefully get to review gigs all over the world and share my experiences.

I have worked in the music industry for the past 8-9 years with a mixture of jobs ranging from photography to arranging gigs for the bands I have worked with and this is why my thought of starting this blog began, I have seen the struggles it takes for lesser known bands and musicians to get their names out there and how much of a financial issue it can be for advertisement for them to so I am happy to announce that all the reviews, promotions, etc that I will do on this blog WILL BE FREE, I do have a donation page (as can be seen linked below and on my profile), this money will all be used for me to get out there and see these bands for myself and help do more promotion and provide more support for these talented men and women.

So please enjoy this music blog and do feel free to share, comment and help spread the musical love.

All the best,
 The Music Misfit Crew

LINKS:
Donations: Fund Page
Facebook: MusicMisfitFacebook
Instagram: MusicMisfitBlog
Email: musicmisfit.application@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music From Michelle Krampitz

25th Mission

Breksir